WHO WE ARE
Atlanta Indian Christian Fellowship is a community of believers from different parts of India who has Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. The fellowship started meeting together as a community from October 2001 at the Midtown Community Church located at 1095, State Street, Atlanta, GA 30318 (located near Georgia Tech.). The worship songs are in different Indian languages and the messages are in English. The fellowship is a provision of Christian warmth through hospitality to the student communities and families in general. The fellowship encourages lay involvement in the ministry. Everyone is invited to participate in worship.
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole canonical Scriptures.
- The Trinity, as one God, revealing himself in three Persons; the everlasting Father, His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- The doctrine of the deity of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- The fall of man, his consequential moral depravity, and his need for regeneration.
- The atonement through the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
- The justification of sinners by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ alone.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit Who by indwelling every Christian enables them to understand the Scriptures, empowers them to live a holy life, and equips them for service and witness.
- The one holy, universal Church is the body of Christ and is composed of the communities of Christ’s people.
- The task of Christ’s people in this world is to be God’s redeemed community, embodying His love by worshipping God with confession, prayer and praise.